We are officially launching the new site design after months of waiting. Alexandra has been working in the spa industry for over 20 years, and no one has taken the opportunity to help her establish a fair online presence.
In a world of internet marketing and savvy trends and beauty tips, it is easy to get lost in it all. At the end of the day, does the service or product you provide enrich people’s lives?
Since I met Alex over 8 years ago when I moved to the Bay Area from New York, I found her after seeing several esthetician (and dermatologists) that left my face red, damaged, or otherwise worse off than before and a few hundred dollars lighter in my wallet.
I’ve since come to expect the best from Alexandra. The 3 pillars of her service that keep her performing after 20 years, despite not having native fluency in English and computers, are as follows:
1) Advanced Skin Care Clinic (ASC) offers great pricing. Her facials are only $100, whereas most spas charge way more.
2) Her facials are done thoroughly – she never takes shortcuts and uses the best products
3) Her knowledge is extensive – calibrations between skin color, your diet, daily routine are all taken into account on an unconscious level
4) She only uses the best products, never skimping on cost
5) She doesn’t pass on the cost to her customers
6) Alex teaches you how to take care of your skin when she’s not around
Seriously, who else can top that in the Bay area, much less, anywhere in the world?
Time to get the site up!